Adult work trips


TASK (Technical Assistance Service Korps) is our adult missions program for individuals and groups. We can also develop trips based on your interests and skill sets. 

For those with baseball skill, learn about our annual ¡Playball! baseball evangelistic outreach in the Dominican Republic, by visiting

Commonly asked questions about work trips: 

What types of trips do you offer? 

Trips usually involve one or more of these elements: outreach, hands-on projects, and technical skills (medical, broadcasting, maintenance/construction, and more). Your ministry on-field will vary depending on where you are and if you speak the language. 

What do we need to travel overseas?

Everyone in your group will need:

  • A passport; some countries also require visas.
  • Health insurance that covers overseas travel. (A supplemental policy may need to be purchased).
  • Evacuation insurance to cover unforeseen emergencies.


Your group may need to factor in the cost of a hotel and a van rental for transportation. Missionaries have limited vehicles, beds, and bathrooms available. Even if you stay in a church, it most likely will not have showers.


This varies according to the type and location of the trip. 

Click to view Qualifications  

Click to find Opportunities