Tuesday, November 27—in a season pressured with a spirit of “What can I get?” #Giving Tuesday turns everything around. It’s a welcome refocus on what can be poured into the lives of others.
For those who follow Christ and his example of giving, there are scores of ways you can pour out your lives. Here are some ways you can do that through Baptist Mid-Missions:
- Have you ever helped missionaries through a short-term trip? Opportunities are plentiful, and you will end up with a changed life—those of the missionaries you serve and your own. Find a trip at https://www.bmm.org/serve or contact Travis Gravley.
- Have you ever considered investing your life as a career missionary? It’s not just for those we consider spiritual giants. God empowers everyday people with hearts yielded to His plan. Here’s a starting point: https://www.bmm.org/serve/am-i-called or contact Travis Gravley.
- God uses the gifts of many to move missions forward. Your missions gifts make a profound difference in the lives of people here in the US and around the world. Consider giving in any of these ways: (https://www.bmm.org/give/give-to)
- Support a missionary financially
- Support Baptist Mid-Missions’ Missionary Services Fund to provide the support and services missionaries need to do far more than they can do alone.
- Give to BMM’s World Relief Fund and enable missionaries to reach hurting people for Christ during times of disaster. Contact Dave Ferguson to learn more.
- Invest in missions through planned giving—gifts that benefit missions long-term and, in some instances, provide income for you and your loved ones. Contact Steve Brennecke in our Stewardship Ministries Department for more information.
Contact Baptist Mid-Missions for more information about these and other ways to show the spirit of giving during this Christmas season and all year long: email@example.com 440-826-3930.
Thanks for giving—it makes a big difference now and for all eternity!